I am a postdoc researcher at the Turing Institute in London, UK. I am working as part of the Turing-Roche partnership on conformal prediction.
Previously, I did my PhD at Sorbonne Université (LPSM unit), under the supervision of Etienne Roquain, Tabea Rebafka and Nataliya Sokolovska.
Research interests: machine learning, multiple testing, graphs, conformal inference
False membership rate control in mixture models. Ariane Marandon, Tabea Rebafka, Etienne Roquain and Nataliya Sokolovska. preprint.
Adaptive novelty detection with false discovery rate guarantee. Ariane Marandon, Lihua Lei, David Mary and Etienne Roquain. preprint. To appear in Annals of Statistics.
Conformal link prediction with false discovery rate control. Ariane Marandon. preprint.
- November 2023, Workshop on Tests and Bandits, Potsdam
- November 2023, Workshop Stat. learning and AI for the analysis of the intestinal microbiota, Sorbonne Université, Paris
- October 2023, Workshop FAST-BIG, INRIA, Paris
- July 2023, JdS 23, Bruxelles
- June 2023, Reading group on conformal inference @ Institut de Mathématiques d’Orsay, Paris
- May 2023, Invited discussion @ International Seminar on Selective Inference (ISSI) on the talk “Selection by Prediction with (Weighted) Conformal p-values” by Ying Jin
- March 2023, LARGR Workshop, Lille
- February 2023, ASCAI Workshop, Munich
- September 2022, BASICS Workshop, Sorbonne Université, Paris
- August 2022, 12th MCP conference, Bremen
- July 2022, 3-day meeting of statisticians in Paris, IHP, Paris
- June 2022, Mathematical Methods of Modern Statistics 3, CIRM, Marseille
- June 2022, LPSM PhD students seminar, Sorbonne Université, Paris
- June 2022, JdS 22, Lyon
- May 2022, International Seminar on Selective Inference (ISSI), online
- March 2022, SansSouci Workshop, Toulouse
- November 2020, Journées EcoNet, online
- Probability and statistics, Polytech Sorbonne, third year, Materials (MTX) specialization (lectures and exercise classes)
- Applied statistics, Polytech Sorbonne, fourth year, Materials (MTX) specialization (lectures and exercise classes)
Contact me at amarandon-carlhian at turing dot ac dot uk