I am a PhD student in statistics, since October 2020, at LPSM, Sorbonne University, under the supervision of Etienne Roquain, Tabea Rebafka and Nataliya Sokolovska.
Research interests: semi-supervised/unsupervised learning, multiple testing, graphs
False clustering rate control in mixture models. With Tabea Rebafka, Etienne Roquain and Nataliya Sokolovska. preprint.
Machine learning meets false discovery rate. With Lihua Lei, David Mary and Etienne Roquain. preprint. In revision for Annals of Statistics.
- March 9 2023, LARGR Workshop, Lille
- February 28 2023, ASCAI Workshop, Munich
- September 2022, BASICS Workshop, Sorbonne Université, Paris
- August 2022, 12th MCP conference, Bremen
- July 2022, 3-day meeting of statisticians in Paris, IHP, Paris
- June 2022, Mathematical Methods of Modern Statistics 3, CIRM, Marseille
- June 2022, LPSM PhD students seminar, Sorbonne Université, Paris
- June 2022, JdS 22, Lyon
- May 2022, International Seminar on Selective Inference (ISSI), online
- March 2022, SansSouci Workshop, Toulouse
- November 2020, Journées EcoNet, online
- Probability and statistics, Polytech Sorbonne, third year, Materials (MTX) specialization (lectures and exercise classes)
- Applied statistics, Polytech Sorbonne, fourth year, Materials (MTX) specialization (lectures and exercise classes)
Contact me at ariane dot marandon-carlhian at sorbonne-universite dot fr