I am a PhD student in statistics, since October 2020, at LPSM, Sorbonne University, under the supervision of Etienne Roquain, Tabea Rebafka and Nataliya Sokolovska.
My research interests are about statistical learning and multiple testing.
False clustering rate control in mixture models. With Tabea Rebafka, Etienne Roquain and Nataliya Sokolovska.preprint
Machine learning meets false discovery rate. With Lihua Lei, David Mary and Etienne Roquain.preprint
- September 29, BASICS Workshop, Sorbonne Université, Paris
- August 31, 12th MCP conference, Bremen
- July 18, 3-day meeting of statisticians in Paris, IHP, Paris
- June 28, Mathematical Methods of Modern Statistics 3, CIRM, Marseille
- June 20, LPSM PhD students seminar, Sorbonne Université, Paris
- June 14, JdS 22, Lyon
- May 5, International Seminar on Selective Inference (ISSI), online
- March 2, Workshop SansSouci, Toulouse
- November 2020, Journées EcoNet, online
- Probability and statistics, Polytech Sorbonne, third year, Materials (MTX) specialty (lectures and exercise classes)
- Applied statistics, Polytech Sorbonne, fourth year, Materials (MTX) specialty (lectures and exercise classes)
Contact me at ariane dot marandon-carlhian at sorbonne-universite dot fr